Bolt has launched a new Merchant Dashboard experience. See this page for help documentation that reflects the Legacy Dashboard.
Merchants can manually capture an authorized transaction in the Bolt Merchant Dashboard. Capturing a transaction confirms that the order is ready for fulfillment, and adds the transaction to the next day’s settlement and payout.
How to Capture a Transaction
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Select Transactions in the left navigation.
- Locate the transaction by searching for the following: customer name, order number, Bolt transaction ID, or customer email.
- Select the transaction to open the transaction details; only transactions with a status of
Authorizedcan be captured.
- Navigate to the Actions dropdown and select Capture.
- Choose between a Full Capture or a Partial Capture. If partially capturing the transaction, enter the amount that you wish to capture.
If you choose to partially capture funds and do not have multiple capture enabled, you will not be able to capture the reminder of the funds on the order!