Capture Authorized Transactions
Merchants can manually capture an authorized transaction in the Bolt Merchant Dashboard. Capturing a transaction confirms that the order is ready for fulfillment, and adds the transaction to the next day’s settlement and payout.
How to Capture a Transaction
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Select Transactions at the top of the page.
- Locate the transaction by searching for the following: customer name, order number, Bolt transaction ID, or customer email.
- Select the transaction to open the transaction details; only transactions with a status of
Authorizedcan be captured.
- Select Capture.
- Choose between a Full Capture or a Partial Capture. If partially capturing the transaction, enter the amount that you wish to capture.
If you choose to partially capture funds and do not have multiple capture enabled, you will not be able to capture the reminder of the funds on the order!