Store Associate Checkout empowers retail teams to check out shoppers in store via a tablet or mobile device using Bolt.
Reach out to your customer success manager to enable this feature.
- When an item is out of stock in store, 39% of consumers report leaving without making a purchase. Bolt Store Associate Checkout offers a frictionless solution for retail associates to place online orders on behalf of shoppers.
- Retail associates can bypass login for ultra-fast checkout.
- Additional data, including store and associate identifiers, can be included in the order for reporting purposes.
How It Works
- The store associate navigates to Bolt checkout on a supported device with Store Associate Checkout enabled.
- As the store associate moves through checkout, Bolt automatically allows them to bypass the following:
- Account creation
- Autofill (Bolt still attempts to autofill city/zip/country based on store location)
- Cookies / remembering device
- The customer receives order notifications as normal.
Bolt behaves as though the shopper completed checkout as a guest, and the order is not shown in their Order History.
- Instantly order out-of-stock or online-only items, resulting in a delightful shopping experience.
- Bypass filling out long order forms at the register.