New Dashboard Notice
Bolt has launched a new Merchant Dashboard experience. See this corresponding page for help documentation that reflects the Legacy Dashboard.
Please note that Legacy Dashboard documentation may no longer have up to date information on our newest features and releases.
Transaction Analytics displays order details, grouped by merchant division, for the last 60 days.
|Transactions||Table||Total transaction value for defined scope of orders, organized by division.|
|Transactions and Revenue||Chart||Displays the amount of transactions and revenue grouped by month.|
|Revenue by Account Type||Visualization||Displays revenue generated by Bolt and Guest users with the percentage of revenue attributed to Bolt Accounts, grouped by month.|
- Start Date: The beginning of the selected date range for the scope of data to display.
- End Date: The end of the selected date range for the scope of data to display.
- Account Type: The checkout method used by the shopper (guest or account-based); the default is
- Merchant Division: The merchant division(s) within scope; the default is
- Platform: The device the customer used to complete the transaction.
- Account Creation: Displays the customer’s account status (Account Created, Existing Bolt Account, No Account Created).
- Inferred Gender: The inferred gender of the customer.