Merchant Single Sign-On
This feature lets Bolt dashboard users log in using the Identity Provider of their choice.
Bolt has launched a new Merchant Dashboard experience. See this page for help documentation that reflects the Legacy Dashboard.
Merchant Single Sign-On (SSO) allows Bolt dashboard users to log in to their Bolt account using the identity provider (IdP) of their choice. These services (e.g., Google) verify a user’s identity one time. The user is then authenticated to use all the apps and services supported by their IdP with one click.
- Seamlessly integrate Bolt with the toolchain you already use.
- Minimize username/password combinations staff needs to remember.
- Manage user access across tools and sites (including Bolt) from your IdP.
Contact your Bolt Support representative to enable your store for Merchant SSO.
Merchant SSO allows Merchant Account users to login to the Merchant Dashboard using the identity provider of their choice e.g., Google.
How to Enable Merchant SSO
- Log in to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard
- Navigate to Administration > Security
- From Security Settings, select Setup SSO