Approve Domain URLs
How to approve domain URLs in the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
Bolt has launched a new Merchant Dashboard experience. See this page for help documentation that reflects the Legacy Dashboard.
A domain is your website’s root URL. It is the address where Internet users can access your website. The Auto-Approved List setting in the Bolt Merchant Dashboard allows you to specify the domains, or web addresses, where you will be using Bolt Checkout. For your security, Bolt Checkout only functions on approved domains, so it is important to add all domains where Bolt Checkout appears.
How To Approve a Domain
- Log in to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Administration > Trusted Domains.
- Select the correct Merchant Division from the dropdown menu.
- Select + Add Domain. A blank text field will appear.
- Type the domain URL into the field.
- Select Update.
If you need to edit or remove an approved domain, contact Bolt Support.