Approve Domain URLs
Bolt has launched a new Merchant Dashboard experience, which is currently in Beta. See this page for help documentation that reflects the new dashboard.
A domain is your website’s root URL. It is the address where Internet users can access your website. The Auto-Approved List setting in the Bolt Merchant Dashboard allows you to specify the domains, or web addresses, where you will be using Bolt Checkout. For your security, Bolt Checkout only functions on approved domains, so it is important to add all domains where Bolt Checkout appears.
How To Approve a Domain
- Log in to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Checkout.
- Scroll to Auto-Approved Domains.
- Select Edit. A dialog box will open.
- Select + Add Domain. A blank text field will appear.
- Type the domain URL into the field.
- Select Update.
If you need to edit or remove an approved domain, contact Bolt Support.