Log in to the Dashboard
Merchants can log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard with their username and password. Only administrators can create and edit users. Read about user management.
For security purposes, employees of Bolt are not permitted to create users, reset passwords, or otherwise manage Merchant Dashboard access.
- Open the Bolt Account email sent by your administrator.
- Navigate to the login page.
- Enter your Login Email.
- Select Continue.
- Provide all of the following:
- Current Password: the
temporary password provided in your Bolt Account email
- Verification Code: a 6-digit code sent to your email address for first sign-in
- New Password: your new password
- Confirm New Password: re-enter your new password
- Select Continue to log in.
Login attempts are rate limited with the following restrictions:
- 200 per 10 minutes per IP address (no sessions embedded in cookies)
- 25 per 5 minutes per session (issued when actions are performed)
If a user has accounts with multiple merchants (under the same email), they can use the same username and password to access all accounts.
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.