Magento 2 2.21.2
- Changes to product quantity in the cart have been improved to better handle scenarios where the shopper exits checkout before completion.
- Improved calculations for the amount, shipping, and tax totals for Mage World RewardPoints.
- Invoice printouts now include the payment processor, card type, and the card’s last 4 digits.
The Bug Fixes
- Merchants with multiple storefronts no longer have to refresh their page for the correct publishable key to load while placing backoffice orders in the M2 console.
- Orders no longer occasionally move back to a
Pending Payment status after a successful payment hook response.