Magento Commerce 2.9.0 Release
- Fixed: Resolved issue where the Bolt plugin modified M2 email invoice settings. Now M2 settings for emailed invoices are properly respected.
- Fixed: Resolved issue for Plugin Versions 2.7.0 & 2.8.0 where merchants were unable to issue refunds via their admin console or API.
- Improvement: Captures are now saved in Payment Information immediately instead of upon invoice creation.
- Improvement: Improved order handling for orders paid completely with gift cards, store credit, or reward points.
Product Page Checkout
- Fixed: Resolved issue where Product Page Checkout would not load if the MiniCart was disabled.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where product names using special characters, such as a single quote, would prevent success with Product Page Checkout.
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.