- WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing is now supported. Dynamic Pricing lets you define pricing rules based on products, order totals, roles, and product categories.
- WooCommerce Extra Shipping Options add-on is now supported. With WooCommerce Extra Shipping Options, you can add a variety of fields and options to shipping rates with conditional logic.
- WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments is now supported. Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to conditionally disable any shipping or payment option on your WooCommerce store.
- WooCommerce Discount Rules are now supported. This plugin helps you to create any type of bulk discounts, dynamic pricing, advanced discounts, percentage discounts, product based discounts, tiered discounts for your products.
- WooCommerce AvaTax is now supported. With Avatax, you can use Avalara’s tax codes to automatically calculate the appropriate tax for each order based on your store address and the customer address.
- Custom Fields are now supported.
- Improved the stability of WooCommerce Store Credit
The Bug Fixes
- Resolved issue where shoppers were unable to edit item quantity in cart when the cart’s quantity is greater than the number of items stocked.
- Resolved issue where removing items from the cart when a threshold discount is applied causes an error.
- Resolved issue where the UPS API was unable to recognize region codes sent by the Bolt plugin.
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.