Magento Commerce 2.18.0
- Merchants can now recognize Apple Pay orders from their Payment Information as
Bolt-Applepay in the Magento Admin console.
- We added an optional feature switch that updates orders with failed payment hooks to a
canceled status instead of deleting them. This can be useful for merchants that use ERP systems. For activation, reach out to your customer success manager
- Now you can see the cart type and last four digits when reviewing orders from all processors.
- Discounts got a small refresh in the way their information is displayed.
- We did some refactoring for our payment-only checkout flow.
The Bug Fixes
- There was a very unlikely (but still possible) chance that changes to Mirsavit credit applied to the cart did not update, so we made sure it will update every time.