Magento Commerce 2.18.0
- Merchants can now recognize Apple Pay orders from their Payment Information as
Bolt-Applepay in the Magento Admin console.
- We added an optional feature switch that updates orders with failed payment hooks to a
canceled status instead of deleting them. This can be useful for merchants that use ERP systems. For activation, reach out to your customer success manager
- Now you can see the cart type and last four digits when reviewing orders from all processors.
- Discounts got a small refresh in the way their information is displayed.
- We did some refactoring for our payment-only checkout flow.
The Bug Fixes
- There was a very unlikely (but still possible) chance that changes to Mirsavit credit applied to the cart did not update, so we made sure it will update every time.
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.