Magento Commerce 2.10.0 Release
- Improvement: The M2 Bolt Plugin now supports Amasty’s latest gift card extension.
- Improvement: The M2 Bult Plugin now supports the Aheadworks gift card extension.
- Improvement: Recharged orders handled in the back office now generate offline invoices and move to a Processing status.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where the checkout modal was not re-validating discount offerings when changes were made to the cart’s item quantity.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where shoppers were unable to checkout after removing a discount code.
- Fixed: Resolved issue with applying discount codes to orders made through the virtual terminal.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where virtual goods with tax added could not be purchased.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where the Gift designator for a purchase was not being communicated to the Admin console.
- Improvement: Merchants can now use the “isIgnoreHookForInvoiceCreationEnabled” flag to disable Bolt’s invoice creation. This allows certain ERPs, such as NetSuite, to generate their own invoice without any conflicts.
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.