- Improvement: The M2 Bolt Plugin now supports Amasty’s latest gift card extension.
- Improvement: The M2 Bult Plugin now supports the Aheadworks gift card extension.
- Improvement: Recharged orders handled in the back office now generate offline invoices and move to a Processing status.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where the checkout modal was not re-validating discount offerings when changes were made to the cart’s item quantity.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where shoppers were unable to checkout after removing a discount code.
- Fixed: Resolved issue with applying discount codes to orders made through the virtual terminal.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where virtual goods with tax added could not be purchased.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where the Gift designator for a purchase was not being communicated to the Admin console.
- Improvement: Merchants can now use the “isIgnoreHookForInvoiceCreationEnabled” flag to disable Bolt’s invoice creation. This allows certain ERPs, such as NetSuite, to generate their own invoice without any conflicts.