New Dashboard Notice
Bolt has launched a new Merchant Dashboard experience. See this corresponding page for help documentation that reflects the Legacy Dashboard.
Please note that Legacy Dashboard documentation may no longer have up to date information on our newest features and releases.
Merchants who use Fraud Protection can define order rejection and override settings.
Rejection Override Window
The rejection override window is the period of time during which you can override Bolt’s decision to reject an order due to high fraud risk. This action is called a force-approval.
When the rejection override window expires, the authorization is voided without capture. The order’s status then changes from
Recently Rejected to
Manage Order Rejection Settings
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Fraud Protection > Settings > Order Rejection.
- Update the following settings:
- Allow Rejected Transaction Recharging: Enable or disable merchant-liable recharges for transactions rejected by Bolt.
- Define Rejection Override Window: Define the window (0-96 hours) before a rejected transaction is permanently rejected. Learn more about force-approvals and authorization.
- Click Submit.
Re-review expires 24 hours before the rejection override window.