Place Phone Orders for WooCommerce
Merchants can use Bolt to process payments for orders manually created in the WordPress + WooCommerce Admin Console.
How to Place Phone Orders
1. Create Order
- Log in to the WordPress Admin Console.
- Navigate to WooCommerce.
- Select Add order.
- Enter the address, items, and shipping information.
- Select Bolt as the payment method. Keep the status as
- Select Create to save the order.
2a. Accept Payment via Bolt Virtual Terminal
You can input the shopper’s payment information using Bolt’s Virutal Terminal.
2b. Send as Email Invoice
You can send choose to send an email invoice to the customer. The shopper will receive a link to complete the payment through Bolt.
- Navigate to the order.
- Find Order Actions > choose Email invoice.
- Select Update.