Set Up Fraud Risk Assessment Only
Bolt Risk Assessment as a standalone service is only available for BigCommerce.
Before You Start
- Install the BigCommerce One-Click App from the BigCommerce App Marketplace.
- Reach out to a Bolt Support Representative to enable Fraud Risk Assessment only for BigCommerce.
- Reach out to BigCommerce Support and request they disable the One Click experiment and enable the Configuration Mode experiment.
- Complete payment processor setup.
- Obtain Bolt API Keys.
A Bolt Support representative can reach out to BigCommerce on your behalf if you prefer.
Setup Fraud Risk Assessment Only
- In the BigCommerce Dashboard, navigate to Store Setup > Payments > Online Payment Methods > Bolt and select the Bolt Settings tab.
- Fill in the following fields:
- API Key
- Publishable Key: The publishable key is a long string of lower and upper case letters and numbers that consists of three sections.
- Signing Secret
- In the Configuration Mode dropdown, select Bolt Fraud.
- Click Save.
When using Bolt Fraud Risk Assessment without the app’s One-Click Checkout functionality on your store, customers will see the following behavior:
- The checkout UI will remain unchanged except for Step 4, where shoppers will enter their payment information in the Bolt modal instead of the native BigCommerce checkout fields.
- Shoppers will not receive a prompt to sign up for a Bolt account.