To ensure your success this holiday season, Bolt is ready to guide you with our expert Customer Experience team, proactive testing & monitoring from Bolt’s Engineering and Support teams, and Help Documentation Site resources.
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- For critical priority issues, submit a ticket through our Support Portal with the appropriate business impact, and we’ll hop right on it.
- Non-Critical Support
- Risk Review
- Using our fraud protection product? We’ll continue to review your orders within two hours of placement, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET every day, including weekends and holidays.
- Your Success Manager
- Standing by to help your business with anything Bolt Support doesn’t cover. If you don’t have your Success Manager’s contact information, reach out to Bolt Support to get it.
- Subscribe to Bolt’s Status page to receive emergency notifications.
- Sign up for a Bolt Support Account to open and track support tickets.
Communicate Planned Site Updates
If you plan to make major site upgrades, such as updating your PHP version or your theme or installing new applications or plugins, reach out to Support in advance so we can work with you to keep your site stable during the busiest time of the year.
Bolt recommends avoiding code updates or changes to your ecommerce site at least one week before Black Friday (November 24th) to ensure a smooth shopping experience for your customers.
Bolt Engineering Preparation
- Bolt’s Engineering Team will instate two full code freezes to mitigate platform stability risks on your biggest shopping days.
- Freeze 1: November 17th through December 3rd
- Freeze 2: December 19th through January 2nd
- Pre-holiday system load and site performance tests.
- Engineers on call to monitor and resolve critical issues.
- Custom Notices
- Display a banner to commuicate with shoppers or increase AOV with deals at your preferred step in the checkout process. Promote holiday deals, display discount codes, incentivize cart totals, or keep your shoppers up-to-date with a notice about shipping delay alerts, purchase requirements, or shipping restrictions. Submit a ticket to get set up.
- Order Tracking
- Allow your shoppers to track their orders during the busiest time of year.
- Abandoned Cart Emails
- Pull distracted shoppers back to your site to complete checkout.
- Dashboard Analytics
- Keep an eye on your success this holiday with our in-depth dashboard analytics!