Our video provider is currently experiencing an issue where certain video types are blocked from embedding. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
Transactions move through statuses based on where they are in the transaction lifecycle:
- Failed Authorization: When a customer’s payment method was rejected. Customers can try another payment method.
- Completed: Funds authorized and fraud check completed.
- Authorized: Transactions with this status are captured. Used when delayed captured is enabled.
- In Review: In review with Bolt fraud team.
- Recently Rejected: Rejected by Bolt’s fraud team.
- Permanently Rejected: Orders that are determined fraudulent when merchant confirms rejection or review window expires.
- Refunded: Shown when merchant refunds order.
- Cancelled: Merchants can set orders to Cancelled any time in the transaction process.
You will be able to:
- Understand how to interact with transactions in the merchant dashboard,
- Identify what phase an order transaction is in based on its status.