Review statements to help answer questions about your existing disputes, such as the following:
- How many disputes have I incurred?
- Which disputes are Bolt liable for versus me?
- Which disputes have been reimbursed?
- How do I reconcile against my monthly invoice?
Access Dispute Statements
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Transactions > Disputes.
- Select Export disputes statements the Export dropdown.
- Find the month of disputes that you wish to review or select Export custom statement.
- If you selected Export custom statement, select the beginning and end dates of your statement from the modal.
Retrieve Statements via API
See Bolt’s Statements endpoint
/v1/statements reference to retrieve statements via API. To access dispute statements, set
Reading Dispute Statements
The following columns appear in dispute statements:
|Transaction Reference||Integer||The Bolt reference ID for this transaction.|
|Transaction Date||Timestamp||Date on which the shopper initiated the transaction.|
|Transaction Amount||Integer||Total in USD for the transaction.|
|Transaction Currency||String||ISO value for the currency used (e.g.
|Card Network||String||Credit card processer used by the shopper to make the transaction (e.g.
|Commerce Platform Order ID||Numerical String||ID of the order as set by the merchant’s commerce platform.|
|Liability||String||The party responsible for covering the dispute (
|Dispute Reason||String||The shopper’s reason for initiating the dispute.|
|Dispute Creation Date||Timestamp||Date on which Bolt receives notification of the dispute.|
|Dispute Amount||Integer||Total amount being disputed.|
|Dispute Currency||String||ISO value for the currency used (e.g.
|Activity Date||Timestamp||The date on which Bolt receives notification of the latest action taken for the dispute.|
|Credit Debit Transaction Reference|
|Credit Debit Currency|
|Credit Debit Reason|
|Dispute Status||String||The status of the dispute. (