How to view a list of all transactions in the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
The List View displays all transactions in a given time frame, as well as their key details.
|Merchant Division||Account Division|
|Transaction Reference||Bolt Reference ID|
|Details||Link to the Transaction Details|
|Display ID||External Order ID|
|Auth Expiry||Date the transaction can no longer be captured (see Authorization Window)|
|Approval Status||Bolt Risk Analysis Result|
|Transaction Status||The status of the transaction (see Transaction Webhook Statuses)|
|Browser Family||Browser Used|
|OS Family||Device operating system|
|Channel||Route used for purchase|
- Date From: The beginning of your selected date range
- Date To: The end of your selected date range
- Transaction Reference: The checkout method used by the shopper (guest or account-based); default
- Display ID: The external order ID
- Approval Status: Bolt Risk Analysis Result
- Transaction Status: Status of transaction (see Transaction Webhook Statuses)
- Network: Card Network
- Platform: Device Type
- Days Until Expiry: Number of days left before a transaction cannot be captured (see Authorization Window)
- Merchant Division: The merchant division(s) within scope; default
See the Controls section for a list of all options.