June 30, 2021
This release has been temporarily retracted. Bolt has prevented further installations of this version of M2.
While we do not expect merchants who have have already installed this update to be impacted, you should reach out to a Bolt representative in the event of discrepancies or other issues.
- Custom order notes are now supported using the field
customer_note. Agents can access this field on the order from the Magento dashboard.
- A new endpoint for fetching product inventory is now available.
- Merchants can now choose to sync orders between Bolt and Magento post-purchase; reach out to your Customer Success Manager to activate this feature.
- The M2 plugin now supports the Magecomp Extra Fee extension.
- We’ve improved page loading speed by selectively postponing when
The Bug Fixes
- Resolved issue where billing addresses were considered invalid if they were created or changed on a native checkout page.
- Resolved issue where shoppers could occasionally get stuck on a loading screen during the Payment step based on the payment processor used by the merchant.
- Resolved issue where tax calculations would error out when the shopper’s cart contained virtual goods and the merchant was using split shipping and tax endpoints.
- Resolved issue where calculating taxes on a cart threw the following error:
Unprocessable Entity: No such entity with cartId = ###.
- Resolved issue where Bolt’s V2 Checkout Button did not load correctly from the minicart.
June 28, 2021
- Checkout Modal: Merchants now have the option to customize the copy of the account registration checkbox for Bolt accounts created from their storefronts.
- Checkout Modal: Merchants now have the option to hide the bulleted list of value propositions beneath the account registration checkbox.
- Checkout Modal: The Bolt Checkout modal now supports using a custom text field. This enables merchants to provide extra content, such as unique Terms & Conditions, to the checkout experience.
- Checkout Modal: The Guest Checkout flow now supports all of the following custom fields during the Shipping step:
- text fields
- Checkout Modal: Merchants now have the option to move Bolt’s Terms & Conditions above the Pay button in the Bolt Checkout modal.
- Checkout Modal: Bolt’s Terms & Conditions that are displayed in the Checkout modal have been updated.
June 9, 2021
- Disputes Dashboard: Merchants can now view their disputes easily from the Bolt Merchant Dashboard and understand when the next required action must be taken.
- Dispute Statements: Merchants can now download a
.CSVfile of their active disputes as a monthly statement that is aggregated daily. For a list of all detail fields included, see how Dispute Statements reference article.
May 31, 2021
- SSO Commerce: Merchants can now enable a single-sign on experience for shoppers who are part of the Bolt Network (by having Bolt Accounts). This allows shoppers to quickly access member portals to check orders and receive promotional benefits while seamlessly linking a user’s local store account to their network account. SSO Commerce utilizes the same OTP login experience as our standard Bolt Account.
May 12, 2021
- The M2 plugin now supports the Mage World Affiliate extension.
- The M2 plugin now supports the MageWorx Advanced Product Options Suite.
- Changes to product quantity in the cart have been improved to better handle scenarios where the shopper exits checkout before completion.
- Improved calculations for the amount, shipping, and tax totals for Mage World RewardPoints.
- Invoice printouts now include the payment processor, card type, and the card’s last 4 digits.
The Bug Fixes
- Merchants with multiple storefronts no longer have to refresh their page for the correct publishable key to load while placing backoffice orders in the M2 console.
- Orders no longer occasionally move back to a
Pending Paymentstatus after a successful payment hook response.
April 21, 2021
The Bug Fixes
- Resolved an issue where shoppers were unable to add or remove YITH gift cards.
- Improved compatibility with third party modules by verifying that the
WC()->sessionis properly initialized when callback functions are invoked. This resolves the error
Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on null.
April 8, 2021
- This plugin now supports Zonos custom shipping
- This plugin now supports the Custom Shipping Price module by Mageside
- We’ve optimized the way Bolt checkout handles store credit and rewards points.
- We’ve improved how shopping sessions with cart persistence are handled when this Magento feature is enabled.
The Bug Fixes
- Resolved issue where shoppers were unable to apply free shipping coupons during checkout.
- Resolved issue where shoppers were unable to purchase digital products where selecting a product option was required (for example, an ebook where selecting “Special Edition” or “Standard” is required).