June 24, 2020
- Fixed: Resolved issue where the Bolt plugin modified M2 email invoice settings. Now M2 settings for emailed invoices are properly respected.
- Fixed: Resolved issue for Plugin Versions 2.7.0 & 2.8.0 where merchants were unable to issue refunds via their admin console or API.
- Improvement: Captures are now saved in Payment Information immediately instead of upon invoice creation.
- Improvement: Improved order handling for orders paid completely with gift cards, store credit, or reward points.
Product Page Checkout
- Fixed: Resolved issue where Product Page Checkout would not load if the MiniCart was disabled.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where product names using special characters, such as a single quote, would prevent success with Product Page Checkout.
June 17, 2020
- Fixed: Resolved issue with M2 Community editions where shoppers were unable to complete checkout if their initial payment information failed – even after correcting payment information or providing another credit card.
June 4, 2020
- Improvement: Shipping and Tax calculations are now performed through separate API calls. Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to split your Shipping and Tax calculations.
- Added: Custom API URL validation for the Merchant Sandbox