The Bolt Postman Collection is a collection of API endpoints and environments you can fork to quickly develop with Bolt. The workspace contains the following pre-populated data:
- Endpoint paths
- Request bodies
Before You Start
- You need Bolt API credentials to make requests using the collection. Navigate to The Bolt Merchant Sandbox > Developers and copy the following:
- • Publishable Key
- • API Key
- • Division Public ID
How to Use
- Navigate to the Bolt Postman Workspace.
- Click this button to fork the workspace:
- Navigate to Environments. Set up your environment by inputting your API credentials for each value. For more information see Postman’s Documentation on setting variables.
- Select a request you want to run and click Send.
You do not have to populate all variables to make requests. Different variables are relevant to different requests.
Scoping and Prototyping
Scope how you will use Bolt’s APIs when integrating Bolt into your existing ecommerce workflows.
See our Accounts documentation to get started integrating Bolt with an existing ecommerce store.
UI for Requests
The Postman Collection does not require you to create a standalone server environment to be able to test Bolt APIs and review response bodies.