December 11, 2020
We’ve added reCAPTCHA functionality to Bolt Checkout. Merchants can now view reCAPTCHA scores from the Bolt Merchant Dashboard and define score thresholds. These thresholds screen orders placed by shoppers to determine if a shopper is a human or a bot. Orders scored below the defined threshold cannot be completed; instead, the shopper is prompted to retry placing the order.
December 9, 2020
Bolt has created a new integration built into the BigCommerce checkout SDK, which improves the transaction flow and other processes.
- Create manual orders directly from BigC using Bolt’s Direct Payment API
- Merchants can now accept Apple Pay.
- Merchants can now refund, void and capture transactions using an API Flow that improves visibility and is less error prone.
November 3, 2020
- Merchants can now selectively display Product Page Checkout for their most popular single-purchase products by using the
- We got more flexible with refunding Paypal transactions by supporting an
in-progressstatus for those days when merchants have insufficient funds.
- Mirsavit rewards points weren’t interacting with shipping and tax the way we wanted it to. So we changed that.
The Bug Fixes
- We found a back-office bug that was preventing discounts for internal orders from being applied in the checkout modal. So we told that bug to back off.
October 19, 2020
- Shoppers can now add — or remove — suggested Product Addons to their cart before checkout.
The Bug Fixes
- Shoppers couldn’t apply Aheadworks store credit to their cart. So we fixed that.
- Merchants should have no more trouble accepting Amasty gift cards for orders.
October 5, 2020
- Improvement: Product Page Checkout now supports cart item grouping (itemGroup)
- Improvement: Bolt now clears the cached shipping and tax information when the shipping method is changed
- Fixed: Resolved compatibility issues with MageWorld Reward