September 2, 2021
This release repairs the previous release of M2 2.23 from June 30, 2021. Bolt recommends installing the latest version of M2 to see the benefits of this release.
- Simplified SSO Commerce enablement with new login and register pages.
- Added support for Magento v2.4.3.
- Added support for Route Shipping, a Checkout Integration that enables merchants to add Route directly from the Merchant Dashboard to Bolt Checkout without changing your theme or connect scripts of Bolt.
- Added support for multiple third-party module integrations:
- Mageworx Rewards
- Amasty Preorder
- Imagination Media Teamwork Gift Cards
- Teamworks Token
- Teamworks Store Credit
Various improvements to the third-party module integrations for:
- Aheadworks Giftcards
The Bug Fixes
- Carts with a rule preventing discounts will no longer trigger a different discount to be applied to the cart.
What Was Released in M2 2.22
- Custom order notes are now supported using the field
customer_note. Agents can access this field on the order from the Magento dashboard.
- A new endpoint for fetching product inventory is now available.
- Merchants can now choose to sync orders between Bolt and Magento post-purchase; reach out to your Customer Success Manager to activate this feature.
- The M2 plugin now supports the Magecomp Extra Fee extension.
- We’ve improved page loading speed by selectively postponing when
The Bug Fixes
- Resolved issue where billing addresses were considered invalid if they were created or changed on a native checkout page.
- Resolved issue where shoppers could occasionally get stuck on a loading screen during the Payment step based on the payment processor used by the merchant.
- Resolved issue where tax calculations would error out when the shopper’s cart contained virtual goods and the merchant was using split shipping and tax endpoints.
- Resolved issue where calculating taxes on a cart threw the following error:
Unprocessable Entity: No such entity with cartId = ###.
- Resolved issue where Bolt’s V2 Checkout Button did not load correctly from the minicart.
August 20, 2021
- Multi-Processor Support: Previously, a merchant had to create a new account with Bolt to switch processors. Now, merchants do not need a new account to switch processors. This enables merchants to more easily negotiate better processing rates without worrying about impacts to their integrations and operations caused by setting up a new account.
- Delivery Subtext: Merchants can now add more context for delivery options by making use of a 60-character description (
description) line beneath the shipping method, which also supports tooltips (
description_tooltips). This feature is available through the Merchant Callback API for Shipping and Tax. You can read more about Delivery Subtext here.
July 31, 2021
- Route Insurance: We’ve made it easier to set up Route insurance as an addon in your checkout experience. To set up Route Insurance, toggle the setting to
enabledfrom the Product Add-Ons list in Settings > Checkout Settings.
July 31, 2021
- Checkout Previews: We’ve begun consolidating checkout feature settings into a more user-friendly dashboard component that allows for previewing different iterations of the Bolt Checkout Modal based on key features for shipping, delivery, and payment settings (among others).