September 29, 2020
- Improved: Updated discount description format
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards Premium
- Fixed: Resolved an issue that can cause Bolt checkout button to not display
- Fixed: Resolved a cart amount mismatch issue when store credit of Smart Coupons is applied from WooC native checkout page
- Fixed: Resolved an issue can cause cart loading error when cart item property value is too long
September 15, 2020
- Added: Shoppers can now add multiple discounts and remove discounts in Bolt Checkout (Magento discounts only).
- Improvement: The
display_idnow displays just the
order_idvalue in the merchant dashboard and user emails.
September 8, 2020
- Cart Grouping: Merchants can label items through the Merchant Callback API to enable visual grouping in Bolt Checkout. This can be used to quickly communicate shipping or delivery dates for batches of items in a shopper’s cart.
September 2, 2020
- Improvement: Merchants can now identify transactions purchased using Paypal or other payment methods within the M1 dashboard.
- Improvement: Enhanced compatibility with PHP 5.4
- Fixed: Resolved issue with multi-environment on M1 that prevented voids from being issued on a given store.
August 19, 2020
- Fixed: Resolved issue where products with properties that exceeded 1024 characters would not render in the checkout modal.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where product add-ons with variants (such as color) could not be removed from a shopper’s cart.
July 20, 2020
- Improvement: The M2 Bolt Plugin now supports Amasty’s latest gift card extension.
- Improvement: The M2 Bult Plugin now supports the Aheadworks gift card extension.
- Improvement: Recharged orders handled in the back office now generate offline invoices and move to a Processing status.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where the checkout modal was not re-validating discount offerings when changes were made to the cart’s item quantity.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where shoppers were unable to checkout after removing a discount code.
- Fixed: Resolved issue with applying discount codes to orders made through the virtual terminal.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where virtual goods with tax added could not be purchased.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where the Gift designator for a purchase was not being communicated to the Admin console.
- Improvement: Merchants can now use the “isIgnoreHookForInvoiceCreationEnabled” flag to disable Bolt’s invoice creation. This allows certain ERPs, such as NetSuite, to generate their own invoice without any conflicts.
July 9, 2020
- Fixed: Resolved issue with exception handling when the Merchant’s API key is not set.
- Improvement: Added split shipping and tax API functionality.