Export Bank Transfer Statements
Bolt has launched a new Merchant Dashboard experience, which is currently in Beta. See this page for help documentation that reflects the new dashboard.
Use Bank Transfer statements to report out the settled net volume funded to your bank account. Statements become available each business day.
See the Payout Schedule for more information on how settlements are processed.
- Reconcile Bolt’s daily funds transfer to your bank statement
- Perform custom calculations with fee data
How to Use Daily Bank Transfer Statements
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Statements > Bank Transfer.
- Scroll to the date of the transfer that you wish to reconcile.
- Select Download CSV. This exports a CSV file named,
daily_funding_YYYYYMMDD.csv, which contains the full details of all transactions included in that day’s transfer.
Retrieve Statements via API
See Bolt’s Statements endpoint
/v1/statements reference to retrieve statements via API. To access bank transfer statements, set
You can use Bank Transfer statements to reconcile orders with your bank records. Bank Transfer statements include details such as fees and gross amount captured.
For information about transaction events, see Funding Detail statements.