Shopper Account Recovery
If you are unable to log into your account, you can recover it using the steps outlined below.
Reasons to Recover Your Account
- You are unable to claim your Bolt account because someone else used either your email or phone number to sign up.
- You signed up for Bolt with an email address and phone number you no longer have access to, and cannot log into your Bolt account.
- You have not verified your Bolt account, and can only access either the email or phone number associated with your account — therefore, you are unable to log in.
- Your account is unverified and you’ve forgotten the email or phone number you used to create a Bolt account.
How to Recover Your Account
- Navigate to the Shopper Account Dashboard.
- If you know you need to recover your account select I don’t know this email address OR I don’t know this number.
- If you have already incorrectly entered your phone number or email, select Recover my account.
- Enter your phone number or email address in the field provided.
- Verify the contact method by entering the six digit code Bolt emailed or texted to you.
- Add another contact method for additional account security in the field provided.
- Verify the form of contact by entering the six-digit code Bolt emailed or texted to you.
- You have successfully recovered your account.
If you recovered a Bolt account where the email was previously incorrect or inaccessible to you, we will not be able to save your order history for security reasons.