Bolt offers more ways to pay than just a credit/debit card. You can use our Afterpay integration to connect your Afterpay account and pay in installments over time (available in select checkouts).
- From the payment step, select the Installments with Afterpay row.
- Review the installment schedule and select Continue.
- When you are ready to complete your order, select Continue with Afterpay.
- To verify your identity with a One-Time Password, enter your phone number or email address and select Text me the code. Enter the password when prompted.
Afterpay is now added to your Bolt Account as a payment method, and your order is sent for processing.
Bolt notifies you via email whenever a new payment method is added to your account.
You can remove a linked payment method from your Bolt Account during checkout.
- From the payment step, select the row that displays a saved alternative payment method.
- Select the ellipsis menu and select Disconnect.
This payment method is now removed from your account.
Alternatively, you can log into your account with the alternative payment method provider and disconnect your Bolt Account via their portal.