Learn how to integrate SSO with SFCC/SFRA V2 for Bolt.
Before You Start
- You are using V2 of the SFCC/SFRA plugin with OCAPI.
- You have configured SFCC within Business Manager and the Bolt Admin Dashboard.
- Ensure you’re using the latest version of the Bolt SFCC cartridge.
- You have already replaced default checkout buttons with Bolt buttons.
- In Business Manager, navigate to Merchant Tools > Site Preferences > Custom Preference > Bolt Payment Settings > Enable Bolt SSO
- Select Yes and click Save.
- Navigate to Administration > Site Development > Open Commerce API Settings an ensure the following resouces are included:
- Contact your Bolt CSM and request they add the following Division URLs
- Request that your CSM enable the following feature flag: