Learn how to integrate Product Page Checkout with SFCC/SFRA V2 for Bolt.
Before You Start
- Install a compatible version of the Bolt Cartridge (equal to or newer than 23.1.0).
- Configure SFCC within Business Manager and the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- In Salesforce Business Manager, navigate to Merchant Tools > Site Preferences > Custom Preference > Bolt Payment Setting - Managed Checkout > Enable Product Page Checkout.
- Select Yes and click Save.
- Request that your CSM enable the following feature flag:
- To enable product page checkout on bundle product page, add the code found in our Managed Demandware repo to path
[cartridge/templates/default/product/components/]in your app storefront cartridge.
- To disable product page checkout button for specific products: In Business Manager, navigate to Merchant Tools > Products and Catalogs > Products, search for specific product, in General tab, search for attribute Hide Bolt Button PDP, update the value to Yes and Save.
Our plugin does not support:
- Product Set Products
- Quick View Checkout
- ApplePay on Product Page