You can activate customer accounts originating on an ecommerce platform on Bolt. Doing so unlocks the ability for customers to use Single Sign-On(SSO) at checkout.
Contact your Bolt customer success manager to enable SSO for migrated shoppers and enable migrated users to login.
- Use either Magento 2 / Adobe Commerce or BigCommerce as your platform
- Have Administrator dashboard privileges
Enable Account Activation for Magento 2 / Adobe Commerce
- Bolt version 2.25.1
Send API Keys to Bolt
- Navigate to the Magento 2 Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > Bolt Pay > Advanced Options.
- Select Create and send API keys to Bolt.
Enable Account Activations for BigCommerce
No additional steps are needed to enable Account Activation. You can enable single sign-on for migrated BigCommerce customer accounts.
How to Activate Customer Accounts
- Log in to the Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Developers and select the Accounts tab.
- Select the correct merchant division.
- Under the Account Activations settings, select Start to initiate an account activation.
When you initiate an Account Activation, you will see the following menu items:
- Date - The date of the migration
- Status - The state of the migration
- Action - If the migration fails, you will see a Retry button
Statuses and Errors
The following section is a key for statuses and errors you may encounter when migrating accounts.
- Pending - The account activation is queued and will begin shortly.
- In Progress - The account activation is in progress.
- Complete - The account activation is complete and all accounts are successfully migrated to Bolt.
- Failed - There was an error during the Account Activation process. If the failure persists, contact Bolt support.
Please wait for the account activation to complete before starting a new account activation- You can only perform one migration at a time. The migration that is in progress must be completed before you can initiate another.
This action is forbidden- The user does not have Dashboard Administrator permissions.
Oops, something went wrong- A generic error message. Contact Bolt support for details.