This feature enables you to add office IP addresses to your account, for users of Fraud Protection.
If you use Fraud Protection, add your office’s IP addresses to the allowlist for automatic approvals. These transactions are not charged Bolt’s Fraud Protection Fee and are not covered for fraud chargeback indemnification.
How to Add an IP Address
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Checkout.
- Scroll to Merchant IP Addresses.
- Select Edit. A dialog box opens.
- Select ADD IP ADDRESS. A blank text field appears.
- Type the IP address into the field.
- Select Save.