Transaction event statements become available every business day and also at the end of each month.
- Review transaction events and payment methods
- Analyze activity by division
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Administration > Statements > Funding Details.
- Click Download CSV to download a month’s statement, or expand the month row first to view the daily statements within that month.
- This exports a CSV file that contains the details of transaction events from this period.
- Daily statements:
- Monthly statements:
Retrieve Statements via API
See Bolt’s Statements endpoint
/v1/statements reference to retrieve statements via API. Set
Reading PDF Reports
PDFs allocate one page to each currency.
- Captured payments
- Adjustments (credits + debits + chargebacks)
- To be funded
- Number of captured transactions
- Number of refunds
- Average transaction size ($)
- Average number of transactions per day
- Bolt fees
- Processing fees
- Total fees
APM Payment Summary
- Captured APM payments
- Refunded APM payments
Reading CSV Reports
The following event types populate in the Event Type column:
||The authorization event for a payment transaction.|
||The capture event for a payment transaction.|
||The refund transaction.|
||The platform fee charged for a specific transaction capture event.|
||The risk fee charged for a specific transaction capture event.|
||The network fee charged for a specific transaction capture event.|
||The net amount at settlement for either a capture or refund event.|
||The processing fee at settlement for a capture event.|
||The Bolt fee at settlement for a capture event.|
||The network fee at settlement.|
||The APM fee at settlement.|
||The Bolt Account fee at settlement.|
||Sum of fees that have been adjusted against daily funding balance.|
||The credit of funds to a merchant.|
||The debit of funds from a merchant.|
||The reversal of funding_transfer due to rejection or failure.|
||The reversal of funding_withdrawal due to rejection or failure.|
||The adjustment to credit funds to merchant.|
||The adjustment to debit funds from merchant.|
alliance_data: Private label credit cards (PLCC)
payment_card: A card payment method; for example, credit card, debit card, etc.
Alternative payment methods (APMs):
Use the raw report data to formulate your own custom calculations and get to the information you need. Here are some example calculations to get you started:
|Total Transaction Amount||Sum of
||Daily or monthly transaction event statement|
|Total Settled Net Amount (minus fees)||Sum of
||Bank transfer statement|
|Total Fee Amount||Sum of all fee type events||Bank transfer statement|