Enable Klarna for Shoppers
Enable your shoppers to pay using Klarna’s “Pay in 4” installments and financing offerings during checkout. Unsure which alternative payment methods to set up? See all supported alternative payment methods.
- Merchants must have a pre-existing relationship with Klarna before setting up this payment method.
- Klarna API Credentials (e.g., Username:
How to Add Klarna to Bolt Checkout
- Log in to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll to Alternative Payment Settings > Klarna.
- Select Link Klarna Credentials > Link your Klarna Account. A modal appears.
- Input your Klarna Merchant Username and Merchant Password.
Using Radial? If you are using Radial as your processor, you do not need to complete the Merchant Username and Merchant Password fields.
- Define Cart Thresholds. Klarna requires a cart minimum of $10.00 USD, however you can set your own maximum and minimum cart totals within Bolt from the Klarna Settings modal.
- Maximum Cart Total: Total cart maximum in dollars (USD).
- Minimum Cart Total: Total cart minimum in dollars (USD); Set to at least
- Enter the SFTP credentials for your Klarna merchant account:
- Settlement SFTP Username: Your Klarna SFTP Account Username.
- Settlement SFTP Password: Your Klarna SFTP Account Password.
- Select Submit. A modal with your submitted credentials appears. You can click to reveal or edit them at any time.