Enable Amazon Pay for Shoppers
Enable your shoppers to pay using their Amazon Pay account during checkout. Unsure which alternative payment methods to set up? See all supported alternative payment methods.
- Merchants must have a pre-existing relationship with Amazon Pay before setting up this payment method.
1. Link Amazon Pay to Bolt
- Log in to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll to Alternative Payment Settings > Amazon Pay.
- Select Amazon Pay > Continue. You are redirected to Amazon to sign in.
- Enter the credentials of your Amazon Pay owner account.
Owner account credentials must be used to set up this integration.
- Navigate to Connect your store and input the following:
- Domains: Domain of the storefront (e.g.,
- Return to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Activate the Amazon Pay feature by switching the toggle to
To unlink or update your Amazon Pay credentials, reach out to your customer success manager.
Make sure to verify that Amazon Pay now displays in the Bolt checkout modal.
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.