Update Shipping Address for a Transaction
Merchants may need to update a transaction’s shipping address on behalf of a shopper for a variety of reasons, including: making a simple typo, choosing the wrong address, or simply needing a the order to be delivered to a different destination.
Updating an address triggers a re-evaluation of the order by Bolt’s fraud engine.
How to Update an Order’s Shipping Address
- Log in to the Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Transactions.
- Select a transaction from the table to open the transaction’s details.
- Scroll to SHIPPING ADDRESS.
- Select Edit.
- Update the address details.
Once saved, the change is recorded in the Transaction Events timeline, which can be viewed at the end of the transaction’s details.