Submit a Re-Review
Merchants can submit an order for re-review for recently rejected transactions that meet certain conditions. Bolt recommends reading the fraud review process before submitting an order for re-review.
The following criteria must be met in order for an order to be submitted for a re-review:
- The Transaction status must be
- Transaction has not been previously submitted for re-review
- The Rejection Override Window must have at least 16 hours remaining
Bolt requires either evidence of the shopper interacting with the brand (communications, order history, social media engagements) or answers to the following questions:
- Are you purchasing this for yourself or is it a gift for someone else?
- What location are you making the purchase from?
How to Submit an Order for Re-Review
- Log in to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Transactions > select a transaction. This opens the transaction’s details.
- Select Available Actions > Request Re-Review.
- Answer each question and select Next.
- Attach any supplementary documentation. Do not provide any Primary Account Number (PAN) data.
- Select Submit for Re-Review.
You can review your submitted materials at any time by selecting View details below the transaction’s
Recently Rejected status.
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.