Set Up Bolt for Stripe
Bolt has launched a new Merchant Dashboard experience, which is currently in Beta. See this page for help documentation that reflects the new dashboard.
See Set Up Bolt One-Click for BigCommerce for instructions specific to this platform.
- You must have
Administratoraccess on the Stripe account to be able to link it to Bolt.
- To connect to a Bolt Sandbox, your Stripe account must be on
How to Integrate with Stripe
1. Link Stripe to Bolt
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Payments.
- Click Add Stripe.
- Click Link Stripe.
- Enter your credentials in the OAuth modal.
- Edit the default payment settings to customize how processing works.
- Click Complete Setup.
2. Disable Stripe Radar for Bolt Transactions
The following steps enable Bolt to handle indemnification of fraudulent transactions by adding a
bolt_transaction metadata item to all payments. This allows you to use the metadata field to skip Stripe radar rules.
- Log into Stripe.
- Add the following rule:
If only Bolt transactions will be going through Stripe, you can completely disable Stripe Radar.