Set Up Bolt for Radial
See Set Up Bolt One-Click for BigCommerce for instructions specific to this platform.
How to Integrate with Radial
1. Add Bolt and Merchant IPs to Allowlist
If you are using a blocklist, allow the following IPs:
Then, add your office IP addresses to the allowlist to ensure successful payment processing.
2. Obtain Radial Keys
- Go to the Radial Console.
- Navigate to Profile > API Keys.
- Save the following keys for use in a later section:
Base URL(This is an optional value only needed if Radial has assigned a unique base URL to your merchant account)
3. Add Keys and Edit Payment Settings
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard in a separate tab.
- Navigate to Settings > Payments.
- Click Set Up Radial.
- Add your Radial keys.
- Click Next.
- Edit the default payment settings to customize how processing works.
- Click Complete Setup.
4. Configure Radial Risk Settings
For payments made with a card saved to a shopper’s account, Bolt does not transmit CVV match data to processors. To configure risk settings so the lack of this data does not trigger auto-declines:
Use the Radial guide on Authorization Response Codes to allow transactions without card security code (CSC) data.
With Fraud Protection
Bolt’s fraud detection engine uses advanced risk signals to protect your business from fraud. Since Bolt checkout doesn’t require shoppers to enter a billing address, Address Verification System (AVS) mismatch settings often trigger automatic declines on transactions from real shoppers with an otherwise low risk score.
Use the Radial guide on AVS settings to allow all transactions where the shipping and billing address do not match.
Without Fraud Protection
Contact your fraud solutions provider to inform them that payments transmitted via this processor will not provide CVV match information.
5. Set Up Chargeback Notifications
Set up your communication preferences in Radial to receive digital notifications for new chargebacks. This ensures that you have enough time to submit the dispute and respond with evidence.