Learn about orders placed with Bolt Checkout Everywhere.
- Out of stock items: From time to time a merchant may cancel an order that was processed due to an item going out of stock before they are able to ship out the order. If this happens, your payment will be refunded.
- Digital goods: You will receive a separate email with a link where you can download your product. Remember to check your Spam or Junk folders. If you don’t receive the email in your inbox after 24 hours, contact our Support team.
Cart & Checkout
- Preview shipping: You can see who ships the product to you and from which location by expanding the details of each order in your shopping cart.
- Discounts: Add a discount code during checkout. If you’re having trouble applying a discount, make sure the code is spelled correctly and uses correct capitalization.
- Payment confirmation: You will receive a payment confirmation email from Bolt that includes the name of the merchant who is shipping your product and details about your order. If you have any questions regarding your payment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order confirmation: You’ll receive your order confirmation via email directly from the merchant fulfilling the order. If you don’t receive this email, check your Junk and Spam folders, and then contact email@example.com. .
- To cancel your order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Merchants often fulfill orders quickly, so it is not always possible to stop your order from being shipped. Once shipped, work with the merchant to return any unwanted items.
International Duties & Fees
- You as a purchaser are responsible for making sure that your ordered products can lawfully be imported to the destination. That means that you can be asked to pay duty fees on your purchase.
- One purchase per person per day under $800 is exempt from duties due to the de minimis entry rule. This exemption does not apply for alcoholic beverages, perfumes containing alcohol, cigars, or cigarettes. Duty fees are normally levied once your delivery reaches the destination country. You will be notified by the freight carrier.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. Bolt has no control over these charges, nor can Bolt predict how much you might be charged. Bolt informs you during checkout if any part of your order requires international shipping and the value of those products.