Checkout Everywhere for Shopify
This article provides a guide to create a Checkout Everywhere custom app for your Shopify integration in 10 steps.
- Go to Apps in Shopify
- Click on Develop apps
- Click on Create an app
- Name the app and click Create app. App developer will receive an email including some information for developers from Shopify. It’s not important for the integration, as default the receiver should be the shop owner.
- Click on Configure Admin API scopes:
- From all scopes search for Orders and Products and give access as in the image below:
- Read and Write access for orders
- Read access for products
- Save the changes
- Install app
- Confirm the installation
- Reveal Password. You should see the API Admin Token beginning with
shpat_*. Save it and send it securely to Bolt along with the API key (user name). You can use the clipboard icon to easily copy credentials.